Two years ago Danny O'Keefe was brutally attacked and left for dead during a home invasion. His tenacity and fight for life helped in sparing his life that day. Danny has difficulty with things that we take for granted. Due to the attack Danny now has long-term injuries with Aphasia (similar to what US Rep. Gabby Gifford has) and has to re-learn to speak, read, write and move his arm and fingers. Danny's medical bills are astounding and insurance doesn't cover his Aphasia therapy at the Univ. of Michigan.
A Fundraiser will be hosted this Friday, May 17th 7pm-11pm at Moeller High School to raise money for Danny's physical therapy at the Univ. of Michigan Aphasia program.
For more information, and to read Danny's Story, visit http://www.dannyokeefe.org/
Tickets are $50 preordered online, or $55 at the door.
Each ticket includes unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks, Montgomery Inn sandwiches and sides.
The $500 VIP table (10 tickets) includes a bottle of champagne.
There will be a live local band and over $30,000 in auction items including:
- 2 roundtrip tickets with private jet service from Ultimate Air from Lunken to NYC, Chicago and Charlotte.
- Autographed Reds jerseys and baseballs from Votto, Phillips and Chapman
- Autographed OSU gear
- Catered dinner for 8 by a personal chef in your home
- 1 week home rental in Florida
- Long weekend home rental in Harbor Springs, Michigan
- Vegas Slot Machine
- Reds tickets: Diamond, suite, club and more!
over $1,000 in jewelry
over $1,000 in Spa services
over $1,000 in restaurant gift cards
a lot of tickets to local events and attractions!